DIY: How to Create Your very Own Survival Kit

Hello Gypsies.

I am always struggling to find gifts for people and I have come up with the perfect solution for many cases, putting together a Survival Kit. It is an easy and fun filled present to give anyone.

A few ideas are:

  • Traveling/Holiday Survival Kit
  • Back-to-School Survival Kit
  • Pregnancy Survival Kit
  • Starting a New Job Survival Kit
  • Retirement Survival Kit
  • Exam Survival Kit
You can fill it with anything that will help the person survive what they going through. I think its important to have a few useful things, as well as a few funny additions.

My sister started a new job as a teacher this week and so I decided to put a Teacher's Survival Kit together for her. Here are my ideas for goods to put into the kit.















These are just a few of my ideas. You can add any of your unique ideas, according to what type of kit you are creating. 
I hope you are inspired for your next gift ideas.

Lots of Love 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Visiting a Hospital in Hanoi, Vietnam

Typo Lenses

Vietnam Vlogging