OOTD

Outfit Of The Day

Whenever I have a 'have nothing to wear' moment, this dress is my go to look.
I love the pattern and ,of course, it is purple.
It is a great outfit for a casual day look or even a night out with your friends. The shoes I have paired it with are more for going out to a special evening, but one can always pair it with slopes for a more casual look.












These shoes are what I call 'A Gypsy Must Have'. They have the 'up the ankle' look ,but they also have a slight platform. They add a smarter look to a Gypsy's wardrobe.







The Purple wrap is a Swarovski piece and it adds such a sparkle to this outfit.







I hope this look brings out your inner Gypsy.

Outfit Details:
Dress: Mr Price
Shoes: Mr Price
Silver Bracelet: Nomination
Purple Wrap Bracelet: Swarovski
Ring: Silver Peacock
Necklace: Que Boutique


Lots of Love 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Typo Lenses

Visiting a Hospital in Hanoi, Vietnam

Vietnam Vlogging