Dream Island Destinations

My favourite place to go on holidays is a beach destination. I mean who doesn't love leaving a holiday feeling sun-kissed and fresh. So I have put together a list of my opinion of the best dream island destinations in the world. I haven't unfortunately visited many of them but this is purely from what I have seen in pictures or read in books.
  • Santorini, Greece

  • Ko Samui, Thailand

  • Maldives

  • Seychelles

  • Bahamas

  • Bali, Indonesia

  • Mauritius 

This is the one place I have been lucky enough to visit and enjoy. It is one of the most beautiful places in the world and a definite must see for every traveler.




  • Barbados, Caribbean

  • Jamaica, Caribbean



Let me know which of these islands is your dream destination and let me know which I should add on.
(Pictures Sourced from Pinterest.)


Lots of Love xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Visiting a Hospital in Hanoi, Vietnam

Typo Lenses

Vietnam Vlogging