16 Things To Do in Vietnam


As most of you know, I will be calling Hanoi, Vietnam home for the next year. Hence, I have made a huge list of all the things I want to do and places I want to see whilst here. Once I have done each thing I will write up a little post about it and let you know my thoughts and feelings.
So here goes:
  1. Explore the Old Quarter - 36 streets of pure shopping heaven in Hanoi.
  2. Spend a night at a traditional Homestay - Experiencing a night the way a traditional local would.
  3. Cycle through the rice paddies in Mai Chau - Beautiful views and experiences.
  4. Walk down Hanoi's famous Train Street - And capture a few Instagram's of course.
  5. Take part in a Vietnamese food tour and cooking class in Hanoi - Hanoi is a city with an amazing food culture.
  6. Spend the night on a junk boat in Ha Long Bay - No, a junk boat is not a boat filled with rubbish. It's an ancient Chinese boat.
  7. Visit Ho Chi Minh Museum. - Probably the most popular museum in Hanoi.
  8. Explore Cat Ba National Park - Hike up to see the most gorgeous views and landscapes.
  9. Watch a water puppet show - A show that is indigenous to Hanoi.
  10. Visit a traditional fishing village - See how the locals do their fishing.
  11. Wonder through the village of Sapa - Sapa is a village in the hills. It has its own hill-side tribe.
  12. Photography Tour of Hanoi - Firstly, I need a good camera of my own. (Comment down bellow any recommendations please.)
  13. Travel through the Mekong Delta in a traditional boat - A maze of rivers surrounded by floating  markets, pagodas and villages. 
  14. Light a Lantern in Hoi An - I want to be like Rapunzel in Tangled.
  15. Visit Hue's Imperial City, Hoi An. - A majestic kind of city.
  16. Enjoy the natural pools at Elephant Springs, Hoi An - Nothing like a dip in a gorgeous spring.
Comment bellow if you have done any of these 16 things, also tell me which ones you would like to do and what else I should add to my list.

Thank you for reading!!

Lots of Love xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Visiting a Hospital in Hanoi, Vietnam

Typo Lenses

Vietnam Vlogging