Top 5 Must Do's in Hoi An , Vietnam

1. Explore the Water Coconut woods on a basket boat
This was one of the things I was most looking forward to doing in Hoi An. We did a tour and it ended with a ride on basket boat. Firstly, riding on the actual basket boat was a huge adventure. It amazing to see how they paddle it.And then, the beautiful scenery. Traveling through these woods was absolutely stunning and picturesque. 


2. Walking through the Ancient Town at Night

Hoi An quickly became one of my favorite places I have visited so far, this was a lot to do with the look of the streets at night. The town is incredibility lite up by lanterns hanging from shops, restaurants and across the streets. There is a buzz in the air like no other place I have been to. The river is also lite up by beautiful boats and Lanterns you light and let go on the water. I felt like everywhere I looked I found another amazing views.


3. Shop the streets for beautiful leather and tailor made goods.

Well who doesn't love shopping.... These streets are amazing to shop in. The leather items made here are so unique and stunning. Hoi An is also known for there reliable and trustworthy tailors. 
Other than leather and tailored goods, one can also shop for the traditional souvenirs, eye catching art work, coffee and a whole lot more.



4. Ride a Water Buffalo

So being from Africa this was a huge accomplishment for me. This is because the animal us Africans call a buffalo is a massive animal that could stick a huge horn right through you. Having said that the water buffalo's here are a little different. They are more like a cow. They are domesticated and around people a lot. Don't get me wrong they are still huge and scary as heck but the ride was so worth it.

5. Visit An Bang Beach

One of the most beautiful beaches I have ever been to. The beach sand so white and . The sea is absolutely magnificent. There are no waves and you can see straight through to the bottom. It is also like the perfect temperature. You don't have to ease yourself in, you can just walk straight in and be comfortable. Having said that it still cools you down a great deal.  I love the fact that it hasn't been over commercialized. There are so few places that still have the authentic feel. This definitely does. I visited the beach on a glorious summers day and it wasn't full at all. I feel like it was a perfect mix of everything.



Lots of Love xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Typo Lenses

Visiting a Hospital in Hanoi, Vietnam

Vietnam Vlogging