This is Me

I am so excited to be writing my first blog post.
This is a introduction to me, Savi J, the founder and editor of The Purple Gypsy.

My name is Savannah Jade Klerck and I am an Actuarial Science student in Pretoria, South Africa. However, I am originally from Johannesburg, South Africa so I spend time in both cities. 
My favourite colour is Purple and I love Daisies.

My style is very Boho. I love anything with fringe and lace. I enjoy wearing balloon pants, maxi skirts and having flowers in my hair.
My favourite prints are paisley and floral patterns.
I am a true Gypsy at Heart and so my favourite thing to do is travel. I have been fortunate enough to travel to many places around the world including Mozambique, Mauritius, Dubai, Italy, Thailand ,London and Australia, and I do hope to visit more places in the future. The most rewarding holidays for me are beach holidays. Nothing is better than having the wind in your hair, sand on your feet and the feel of the sea on your skin.
I hope you enjoy the rest of my blog!

Lots of Love




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Visiting a Hospital in Hanoi, Vietnam

Typo Lenses

Vietnam Vlogging