The Purple Gypsy Social Media

The Purple Gypsy is all over social media and if you want to get daily updates and posts from me I would suggest you follow me on any one from the list bellow.

Instagram
I find instagram to be my most active social media page. It is a great platform where you can post your own pictures and have fun seeing others post pictures.
Follow The Purple Gypsy on Instagram: @the_purple_gypsy 



Facebook
Facebook is another well known social media platform, where one can interact with others by posting pictures, videos and statuses or posting on someones wall.
Follow The Purple Gypsy on Facebook: Thepurplegypsy



Pinterest
Pinterest is one of my favourite social media platforms. It is a great place to find wonderful quotes, destinations and great ideas. If you follow me on Pinterest, you can see all my pins and what I enjoy. Follow The Purple Gypsy on Pinterest: @purplegypsy28 



Bloglovin'
I have noticed that Bloglovin' is not very well known as yet. It is a platform that helps everyone read all of there favourite blogs in one place. One can go on and follow the blogs they love and receive notifications when the blog has a new post. It is an easier and more efficient way to read blogs.
Follow The Purple Gypsy on Bloglovin': The Purple Gypsy


 Lots of Love



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Typo Lenses

Visiting a Hospital in Hanoi, Vietnam

Vietnam Vlogging