Review: Essence Shape Your Face Contouring Palette.

As, I'm sure, you have noticed, I am not much of a make-up freak. I enjoy putting on a simple face of make-up and heading on my way.
However, with all these gorgeous products from Essence Cosmetics I cant help but try them out and experiment.




If you are new to contouring like me, then this is your palette to buy. The colours are gentle and there is a cute little step-by-step guide on the back of the packaging to help you with your look.


The palette is only R 76.95 from Dischem and contains a bronzer, a highlighter and a blush. The product applied very well onto my skin and gives a matte finish.
I did ,however, apply more than one layer of each powder to my skin to get that effective contour look. I also added Essence Silky Touch Blush over the blush in the palette in order to get a more rosy look., but this is subject to your own preference.






Overall I loved this palette and definitely class it as a must have in your make-up bag.
The product can be found at most Dischem and Clicks Pharmacies around South Africa.


Be sure to check it out and let me know what you think.






Lots of Love



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Typo Lenses

Visiting a Hospital in Hanoi, Vietnam

Vietnam Vlogging