This is my vlog from the Maldives. We visited Equator Village on Gan Island. A full post is still to come but here is a taste of what a wonderful time we had. Lots of Love xxx
I was very surprised when I got back to Hanoi to see the true spirit and festivity that surrounds Christmas everywhere. I noticed decorations hanging on most shops, Christmas trees in the shops and restaurants and even certain restaurants serving Christmas related foods. I suppose I never expected it because Vietnam is a predominately Buddhist country, however there are many Christians that make up their population. As well as Vietnam being one of the most celebratory nations. When I say celebratory I mean that on every holiday they go all out. Halloween was crazy here. Everyone had their spider webs and witch outfits hanging around there shops and homes. On independence day the city looked like a sea of red and yellow due to every building, shop, home and restaurant hanging out there Vietnamese flags. Buildings light up on holidays and the streets of the Old Quarter are packed from one side to the other. Children are all dressed in red with Santa Claus outfit or ju...
As most of you know, I had an amazing experience on a tour to Thailand in February. One of the stops was Khao Sok National Park. A place I had never heard of before. So, naturally, I looked to Google for some answers and the pictures I saw were something out of a dream. And it proved to be just that. We took a short drive from the train station to a very small port. There we got onto a long tailed boat and we traveled along a natural beauty. The lake is surrounded by beautiful lime stone mountains that are covered in a thick and dense jungle. The one fact that absolutely puzzled me, was that this lake was man-made. I still don't believe it, because it is massive and just so natural. We then stopped in a little lagoon and had a swim. It was so beautiful. The water was calm and just pure perfection. After a short journey, a row of floating bungalows came into view. It was amazing and this was our accommodation for the night. The resort was ...
Comments
Post a Comment