Typo Lenses

I have recently discovered the smart phone lenses that Typo have brought out. They are absolutely amazing lenses that you can attach to any smart phone and take artistic shots without the need of the new specialized cameras.




I have two types of lenses. The first one is a fish eye lens, so it has a rounded effect. Almost like you looking at the photo through a fish's eye. It creates amazing shots of scenic views or very creative pictures of you and your friends.





The second type of lens is a kaleidoscope. This lens can create very unusual but eye catching photo's. When taking pictures with this lens, I would recommend to take them of single object in order to get the full effect.





Both of these lenses are so much fun to play around with and make beautiful creations.
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.





Lots of Love

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Visiting a Hospital in Hanoi, Vietnam

Vietnam Vlogging